Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrate!

Hi guys! How ya doing?  Happy Valentine's Day!!! Any fun plans?  Tom and I are actually just having dinner with his brother and my sister-in-law at a wonderful seafood restaurant.  We don't usually do much for Valentine's, I know, lame right?, but we have never really been into it.  I don't particularly like fighting the crowd to go eat and stuff.  It will be nice to get together with family though.

The weather has finally decided to get a little better here.  We will have 70's temperatures for the next week! YAY!!! I was so happy to see the sun! 

My card today was by request.  She wanted a birthday card for her husband using the adorable Celebrate stamp from Lili of the Valley. 

I used one of the new paper pads coming out soon called Father Knows Best.


I hardly ever do insides, but she wanted this one to have something on the inside so I used the Tim Holtz Packages and Bows die with the same papers as the front....simple!


I know you guys can't wait for the new papers to arrive at the shop.  My teammates are showing these papers as well so be sure to check out their blogs!

Thanks again for stopping by!  Take care and have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Hugs, Dena

14 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Fantastic card. Love those papers, the colours are so lovely and rich.
Rebecca.

Squirrel x said...

Oh Dena, another awesome card hunny! Your artwork is always so amazingly brilliant, and these new papers are a must have - 10 days and counting..... HVD Hugs xx

Anne said...

Beautiful image and I love the masculin papers. Gorgeous work. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dena, adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love the papers too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Louise said...

Wow!! this is so cute, love your paper choices and the images is colored perfectly. Fabulous card
hugs Louise

Bonnie Weiss said...

What a sweet card Dena ... love the guy papers and colours. And as usual, your colouring leaves me in awe.

Guida Machado said...

Dena, your card is so beautiful.I love the presents in the inner page.
I can't wait to see this paper pad at LOTV. It must be gourgeous.
Have a nice weekend,
Guida

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Dena. The image is so sweet and I love...need those papers!
Have a lovely time with your family.
Lorraine x

Dot said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and love the papers,
hugs Dorte

Christine L said...

Perfect male card Dena... LOVING those gorgeous papers and yes, can't wait for them to be released! The inside is fab too, like you, I don't often decorate the insides!

Hugs
Christine x
PS... enjoy the warmer weather... it's still stormy here... with ENDLESS RAIN! Have a good weekend x

Becky said...

Fabulous card inside and out. The image is so cute.

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Dena, both inside and outside.

Deborah A

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!!!! Hope you and Tom had a BEAUTIFUL Valentines dinner with your Brother and Sister in law!!! :) Sounds like a lot of fun! Hmmm .. by the way .. we're not really into Valentines Day either! ;)

Well gosh Dena, your card is simply GORRRRGEOUS! You know .. I so love the dark contrast in the back with your bright and cheerful AMAZING colouring up front! Good gracious, she is going to LOVE this card for her hubby! And gotta tell you .. I thought of doing the SAME EXACT thing with the presents for THESE papers!!!!!!!! Yup yup yup! hahahah! Isn't that so funny?!! But I didn't do it! hehehehe!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend Sweetheart!

Much Love,
Elise

Elaine said...

Hey girly! I am unfashionably late after a super busy weekend.

Awesome card...your colouring is always PERFECT (yes, I'll be there to see you demo-ing) and the papers are fab.
I just don't ever make masculine cards, I never know what embellies to use, but now I can 'case' yours ha!

You have temperatures in the 70's? That's called a heatwave over here. You may need to pack some thermal underwear when you visit!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails