Monday, February 10, 2014

New Paper Pads Coming to LOTV

Hi guys! Have you all seen the new papers at Lili of the Valley? They will be available on the site on February 24th.   There's a little something for everyone.  I decided to use the Shabby Shack for my card today.


I followed the sketch at the Ideas To Inspire blog HERE.  Great sketch!  I hope you guys will join in!!

 
I colored the sweet image, Wish Upon A Star, with Inktense pencils and used Frantage around the edge of the circle.
 

Lots of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a cute little tutu charm!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I appreciate your sweet comments!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

Christina C. said...

The papers are perfect for this cute little dancer and your coloring is perfection, as always! Gorgeous flowers and that little charm is delightful. I love the lettering too..beautiful job showcasing this cutie!

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

Danielle Champagne said...

Love those happy papers Dena! LOTV has such delicate desings. perfect for their cute little stamps. the one you worked with today is adorable! I love all about it! Hugs.

Elise said...

Hi ya Dena!!! OoOOh gosh, this is simply GORGEOUS!!! This little girl makes me smile with her fairy ballerina pose! hehehehe!!!! I so LOVE your soft delicate colouring as always .. and that charm!!!! oOooH it's PERFECT for this! Absolutely STUNNING Sweetie!!!!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. She looks so sweet and I love the new pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Hi Dena

A fabulous card... loving this little LOTV ballerina who is in my stash... I think I've used her once or twice.. I love how you've put her together with the new papers.. fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Bonnie Weiss said...

You have brought this sweet little dancer to life with your amazing colouring and creativity Dena.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Adorable image and your card is beautiful.
Rebecca.

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp and your colouring and design are amazing. Beautuiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

How cute is this little ballerina !!!!!! I just love her ! Great coloring and I love the charm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails