Friday, March 28, 2014

Annabel Texting

How's it going this morning? Thank you so much for coming by my blog today.

I wanted to share with you another sweet Annabel stamp from Lili of the Valley.  This is Annabel Texting!  How appropriate for this generation huh? I love to text!




Supposedly we are having a beautiful weekend, we'll see.   It's time for my hubby and I to work in the yard a bit.  We are still waiting for the Bluebonnets to come out more before we head that way for some sight seeing.  I'll post pictures when we go.

Thanks again for coming by my blog! Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Dena, she is so cool hunny! Love that colour scheme and your artwork, as always, is awesome. Beautiful card. We are supposed to be in for a good weekend too, fingers crossed for a little spring sunshine all round huh. Hugs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Dena. Love this image and I have her sitting on my desk, coloured but not on a card yet. Love your design. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Beth Brovold said...

She's such a sweetie Dena!! I love the blues and reds together!! I haven't ordered this collection but after seeing your creations using the images I may NEED to reconsider!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Yep...let,s chat soon! so pretty Dena! Love everything about your card, the "denim" like paper, the addition of RED!I loooove red, and the lovely way to tie your image! wow. Love all of it,it brightens my day! Hugs.

Christina C. said...

You better believe it's the sign of the times!!!!!
I must say this image is priceless...so darn cute and colored to perfection. I love the papers...I think I have some of those Maja papers! I love the ribbon treatment and the cute red bow. Lovely flowers..perfectly compliments the paper!

Alina said...

I love everything about your card, Dena!!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

How cute Dena ... love the colours and of course, your colouring is second to none.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely card, the papers are so pretty - gorgeous colour scheme!
Rebecca.

Cindi said...

Such a cute card. What colors of copics did you use on this card?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails