Monday, April 7, 2014

10th Birthday Challenge Lili of the Valley!!!!

Oh my I am so late posting this card on my blog!  As you all know by now, Lili of the Valley will be celebrating their 10th anniversary on May 10th at the shop, so there is a challenge on the Ideas to Inspire blog for 10th Birthday Cards. Woo hoo! Congrats!!!


My card features the cute "Emma Presents".  I used some fun, bright colors for such a wonderful celebration!  She was colored with Inktense Pencils onto watercolor paper!

I love, love the Spellbinders die Gold Labels Four and the banner one called Ribbon Banners.  The present is a Tim Holtz.

It is about 3 weeks now before hubby and I catch that long plane ride to Paris and the UK!!! I can't wait to meet up with several friends in the blogging world at the Lili of the Valley party!!!!!!! There will be lots of picture taking and giggling I'm sure!! Hey, no laughing at my Texas accent though ok haha!  I'll try my best to fit in with that elegant sounding British accent! Ok, maybe not, I may sound even worse haha!  Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have a wonderful day ok! Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to join in the challenge because there are always amazing prizes at LOTV!

Big hugs, Dena



17 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a wonderful and very colorful card this time Dena, but very very beautiful. I like it a lot.

Squirrel x said...

Oh Dena, wow! Hugs xx

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card ..happy crafting Dena..x

Juls said...

stunning card, loving the bright colours!! Hugs Juls

sueincanada said...

Great card, so bright and cheerful. Wonderful colouring as always.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your card just plain makes me SMILE and I thank you for that!

Christine Dol said...

Dena, your card is so pretty.I really like your colour choices to match your pretty paper! Beautifully coloured!
I'm so jealous...a trip to Paris and the UK....oh your going to have so much fun.Please share some pictures of your trip!!!!

Kerri said...

very nice!!!!

Tracey said...

Stunning card Dena, I love everything about it :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Christine L said...

We're really looking forward to meeting y'all too Dena and welcoming you here.. (like my accent? hehe!) Hopefully we'll have a nice bit of sunshine so you can see Yorkshire at it's best while you're here.. particularly the Yorkshire Dales and little villages.. they are so fabulous to explore.

Loving your colouring of this little lady - I have Inktense, but haven't used them yet.. One day.. when I get some of the valuable commodity called time... hehe

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. Love the image and the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Astrid said...

Ohhhh wow Dena, soooo gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Cindi said...

Incredible card, love the colors. Would you mind posting the copic colors you used? Thank you

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesome coloring Dena! Nice DP combo too.

Elise said...

HI Dena!!! You know what popped into my head when I read your first sentence? The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland running by, "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late I'm late I'm late!" I can just see you remembering and then going, "ooooooo!" hahahah!

Well, my dear, this is absolutely GOR-GEOUS! These colors make me so happy ... the vibrant shades and papers! And good golly your colouring is just so AMAZING .. I looooove it!

OMG .. 3 more weeks!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous Creation sweetie huggles Pops x x x

Dawn Howard-Kitching said...

Beautiful card, could I ask which die you used for the frame, please.

Dawn x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails