Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Anything Goes at Magnolia-licious Challenge


It's Anything Goes time at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog and I'm sure you will love all the projects created by the team.

I decided to make this super fun card.  My talented friend, Kathy, made one HERE and I just had to give it a go.  Such a different style and EASY.  Easy is good these days haha!


So I got the directions from Rebecca HERE, she did a great job on the tutorial, but it was originally created by Marianne HERE.

The tag is what keeps it together and comes out like below.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch around the page.


Don't you love the Maja Design papers from the Vintage Autumn Collection??? The navy is so striking!

Here is how I decorated the inside.


And of course, sweet little Tilda With Fantasy Flower on the tag.  She was colored with Inktense, but I guess I don't even need to tell you that, do I? haha!


I would so love to see your creations at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Be sure to go and have a look at what my teammates have come up with; their work is FABULOUS!!!

Happy Day everyone!!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

Libiya jhon said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful style and design.....Cardsharing Server

Christine Dol said...

Oh my Dena......this idea is such a neat idea! LOVE LOVE your card and tag! The navy is stricking! When I saw it was the Maja paper, I ran into my craft room to see if I had that Collection...yes yes yes! It is gorgeous. I hadn't opened it up yet.....Wow! It made for such a beautiful card. Thank-you for the link!

sueincanada said...

Love the design of this card, very creative and the colours you used are so effective.

Christine L said...

Woww Dena - I love this style of card.. and your image and layout make this stunning! Perfect colouring as always!

Looking forward to meeting up in May... Lisa tells me your hubby has arranged golf for the Saturday - there are some good courses closeby!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous as always sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!!!! Dena,I can't thank you enough! You have just solved a big problem of mine without knowing it! I love love your card so much. gorgeous Tilda, wondeful coloring! and soooo stylish is this style! Hugs.

Elise said...

OOOh Wowwwwww! Dena! Sheeeesh! This is AMAZING! You did such a fab job with this too! Gosh! I'm soaking in all these GORGEOUS details .. from your incredible colouring, to the papers, and gosh .. everything is just BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! Can't tell you how much I love this so very much!!!!!!!!!! sigh ... love love love!

Much Love,
Elise

Anne said...

Stunning image and such a great folded card. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Chris said...

Oh Dena, I love the design of your card. I'm going to have to give it a try. You did a lovely job. The colors are wonderful. Tilda is adorable. I so love your work!

XO,
Chris

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so fabulous, what a perfect design! Love the beautiful border and pretty flowers.
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails