Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LOTV Sneak Peek!

Hey there!  I have a sneak peek from Lili of the Valley to show you today!  This cutie will be one of the new fairies coming out on May 10th!  I'm sure you have seen a few other sneak peeks on my teammates blogs.  They are all so adorable! This one is called "Water Lily".
 

Of course, she is perfect for fun in the sun styled cards.  I colored her with Inktense pencils and used the Bonnets and Bowties papers along with the newest Bonnets and Bowties solids.  The cute Rose Organza Pink trim is from The Ribbon Girl.  My sentiment is the Mixed Circular Sentiment from LOTV.

Don't forget there is free shipping on stamps from LOTV.  There is a charge for the paper pads though.  Also, the 10th Birthday party for LOTV will be May 10th!! Be there!  I'll be showing everyone how I use the Inktense pencils and several other members of the design team will be there as well showing all sorts of different techniques!!  I can't wait to meet up with everyone!

Have a great day and thanks again for stopping by my blog!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

Christine L said...

Oooh can't wait to get my hands on these new images Dena... I LOVE what you've done with this one... and the fab bright colours you've used too!

Christine x

Astrid said...

Soooo sweet Dena, such a lovely image and a beautiful card.
Hugs Astrid

Squirrel x said...

Oh my, I want her, and I want her now! So beautiful Dena. Leeds is too far for me but I hope you have a super time and meet loads of crafters. Hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous bright pink, Dena, perfect for that adorable image! xx

Louise said...

Super cute and fun card, beautiful colors and trims.
hugs Louise

Sue said...

Awwww so gorgeous Dena, adorable image and I love the pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Wish you could see the grin on my face right now! Dena, I love love this cute image. She has an attitude, similar to Annabell!!! Wonderful decorations, such a pretty shade of pink.Hugs.

Carol S. said...

Can't wait to the 10th may!! Great fun card. Love the glasses.Hugs, Carol S.xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Oh this little cutie will be coming home with me on the 10th fo sho! (I'm so hip, lol!) Can't wait to see you there. Won't be long now.
Big Excited Hugs,
Andie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Aww sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Lorraine said...

She's a sweetie. A gorgeous card Dena and stunning colouring.
Lorraine x

Elise said...

HI Dena! ahahaah .. she is just the cutest lil' thing right?! I can see you soaking up the sun in your pool soon too! :) You've made her just absolutely GORGEOUS Dena! Your colouring is beyond STUNNING .. and she is just as happy as can be sittin' on the front of your beautiful card!!!!!! And I don't blame her! ;)

Have a super FABULOUS time .. have fun and be safe! I'm gonna miss you!!!!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Therese said...

So cute...she`s so sweet! I love the happy colours and pretty papers. :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so gorgeous Dena. Love that sweet image and the lush pink! Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Juls said...

Fun image & I love the fab colours you have used. Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails