Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Scorpio Tilda

Hi all! I'm back with a new card for the Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Our theme is "Flowery" cards.   Flowery is pretty easy for me haha!

Did you see???? Magnolia-licious has the cute new Animal of the Year up for pre-order with GREAT prices!!!!  I had to get a few of those adorable stamps! What are your favorites? The Doohickey are awesome as well!


On to my card... Scorpio Tilda has been colored with Inktense pencils again.  I used a Memory Box die called  Magic Flourish, Doohickey Sweet Lovely Lace, and some Cheery Lynn corner dies. My friend sent me the pretty fluffy ribbon and bottle cap.

I really like peach and mint together, it is soooo pretty! The papers are an old MME paper pad.

Thank you so much for coming by my blog to visit!!! Be sure to check out the challenge and enter a Flowery card.

Hugs, Dena

16 comments:

Juls said...

just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Dena!
Hugs Kristel

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beaming with gorgeousness. Love the scrumptious flower sprays.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Petti said...

This is so pretty!

Thea said...

Oh wow Dena this is just gorgeous! Indeed the colors mint and pink are very beautiful together, love the way you colored Tilda and the pretty flowers.

Hugs Thea

Christina C. said...

What a magnificent job you did coloring and showcasing her!!!!! Love, love the gorgeous hair, skin tones...heck, love everything!!!!
Beautiful flower cluster and that bottlecap is a perfect accent.

Danielle Champagne said...

Beautiful Dena!Scorpio tilda is one of my fav. of this collection, she is sooooo cute! gorgeous papers and colors, yes, peach and mint together is such a beautiful combo! Hope it brings us spring! Hugs. xox

Elise said...

Oh my gosh Dena!!! This is simply GORGEOUS! Truly love this color combo so much and all those GORGEOUS flowers .. sigh!!!!!!!! Then you've coloured Tilda AMAZINGLY as always .. love love love it!

Hope you had a wonderful time today!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Molecraft said...

Beautiful, love the soft colours!
Helen x

Bonnie Weiss said...

I am woman enough to admit that I am Inktense Pencil envious! This is yet another amazing creation Dena.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another beautiful card! The colours and embellishments look so pretty and I love this Tilda (I say that about them all!).
Rebecca.

Christine L said...

Love the soft muted colours on your fabulous Tilda creation Dena.. the layout compliments it so well!

Hugs
Christine x

Tammi said...

Love those colors too, and what a beautiful bottle cap! Another lovely creation Dena! I love the new animal release, I got the tiger and monkey, so cute...love lots of others too! Also got the jungle leaf die. ;) ~hugs

Chelsea said...

Hi Dena, the color combo is so dreamy! Your use of Inktense pencils are amazing, the blending is seamless. Absolutely beautiful!

Helga said...

Adorable card - like the colors that you used !
LG Helga

Urška said...

Very very beautiful card,awesome coloring. Can you please make a tutorial of coloring with inktense pencils.
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails