Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Wee" Wednesday

Hello, how nice of you to stop by today!  I have an inspiration card for  Magnolia-licious "Wee" Wednesday.  This is "Rose and Felix" by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps.  It is so nice that Magnolia-licious carries this adorable stamp line!!!


I used the sweet Heart Swirl Doohickey from Magnolia amongst my handmade flowers.  I found this wonderful tutorial by Chelsea on how to make these flowers from coffee filters.  I didn't have the punch she used, but I did have a  Peonies Doohickey, so I used that.

The Ribbon Girl came to the rescue with the pearl string and flatback pearls.  My papers are from a very dear friend in the UK and they are Pion Design, so pretty huh?  Oh and I am now completely obsessed with the little bow from Lil Inkers haha!! I just think it is too cute!

Alrighty!  That's it for me today!  Be sure to go have a look at the blog for more inspiration using some adorable stamps from Magnolia-licious.

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Astrid said...

Gorgeous Dena, all those softy colours wow.
Hugs Astrid

Louise said...

Very pretty card, such a sweet image. Love the string of pearls on the lace.
hugs Louise

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Dena. I love the image, she's adorable and beautifully coloured as always.
Love those pretty papers and flowers too.
Lorraine x

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena! Soft pastels are my favourite!

Phi said...

Beautiful card. Lovely colour pallette. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous.

Juls said...

utterly adorable, so soft and pretty!!! Hugs Juls

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dena!this is so sweet. love the pastel colors and the delicate papers.Fabulous coloring of this sweet image. Hugs.

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Dena as always, love the wee stamps. Yum, yum.
Hugs Tracy x

Christine L said...

So beautiful Dena... Fabulous design, gorgeous image.. And I love the detail including that bow, which somehow never looks as good when I use it! Lol!

Hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful Dena. Love the image and you colouring is divine. I had a look at the blog for making the peonies and they are stunning. Thank you for the link. hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is amazing, huggles Pops x x x

Elaine said...

Perfect ♥
I adore these soft & gentle shades...your colouring is always amazing!!
Gorgeous embellishments and the bow is super cute!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Christina C. said...

Goodness, this is so ADORABLE...LOVE the subtle colors! Your flowers are sooooo gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of Chelsea, a mega-talented artist!!!!

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!! Well .. as always .. this is absolutely beyond GORGEOUSNESS! Wowwww! I truly love your fabulous colouring and that bow is so darling! Ooh and those papers are lush!!!!!! Love it all!

Much love,
Elise

Bonnie Weiss said...

You and Rose and Felix make quite the team ... such a pretty card.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this beautiful image and your card is so pretty!
Rebecca.

XxJULESxX said...

wow!!!

Chelsea said...

Adorable and perfect in every way. I love the color scheme you work with, so soft and chic.

These flowers you made are beautiful! Thanks so much for linking back to me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails