Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Hey ya'll!  Father's Day is around the corner so I have made a couple of Father's Day cards for my hubby and my Dad. 

Lili of the Valley is having an awesome sale right now, 3 for 2 on men's stamps!!


I made this one for my hubby because he is always smoking something on the grill for us!

I used "Top Chef" for my card today and the paper pad is called "Pressed In Time".  I was going for a flat card with minimal embellishments so that I could put it in a nice envelope to give to the boys.  Oh, and I colored it with Inktense Pencils!  I got the super cool Hessian Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, perfect for a boy card.

 
That's about it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!!
 
Hugs, Dena


10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh! Oh oh oh! ADORE this Dena! Hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic card for a ‘grilling’ guy, Dena! Your colouring always blows me away! Love how the bear looks soft and furry! xx

Christine L said...

A perfect card for Father's Day... and there is a little likeness to Tom?? hehe!

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. The image is so sweet and I love the layout.
Lorraine x

Sheri said...

ah!! JUST adorable Dena!!

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh Dena what a cute card. Love it!

Elise said...

OMG?! How in the world did I miss this one?! Sheesh! Well, this is FABULOUS Dena .. of course your AMAZING colouring just takes my breath away! Wowwwww! And those coals look like it's really burning hot with the whites on top of it too! Gosh .. you do the teensiest beautiful details!

Wishing you and your family a gorgeous weekend!

Much love,
Elise

Casi said...

I love your card!Such a cute image and your colouring is wonderful!

LG Kerstin

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

開倉筲箕灣商務中心服務新蒲崗寫字樓獨立主機主機屋租賃獨立主機註冊免費價錢當代自存倉域名租用協議

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails