Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a great weekend.  I was just a tad bummed about the game, but in the grand scheme of things I got to watch Cristo for 95 minutes haha!!! OMG!!

My card for today is a card I made a while back for the 10th birthday party of LOTV. 

Petal Fresh has been one of my favorite paper pads from LOTV, I love the dreamy blues and yellows together.  The stamp I used is called Never Too Old For A Hug and colored her with Inktense pencils.  I adore the sweet innocence of this stamp!!!!



Gosh! I know my pictures stink! So sorry!

The sentiment on the inside is Quotables - Friendship from Lili of the Valley as well.

I'll be back soon! Thanks so much for your thoughtful words, I truly appreciate it!!

Hugs,

Dena

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Another absolute beauty Dena! Hugs xx

Debbie Tinks said...

Lovely card ....x

Louise said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image
hugs Louise

Christine Dol said...

Your pictures are great. So is your card. I love the soft blues and the way your card folds! Beautiful Dena!!!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable brilliantly created card....love the design and added beauties....have a good week...♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Beth Brovold said...

Gorgeous colours and BEAUTIFULLY coloured as always Dena!! Love the sentiment inside!!

Christine L said...

Blogger is making life so difficult for me today, my reading list has disappeared so I'm trying to get round as best I can!

Your card is stunning Dena... such a fabulous shade of blue... and the die shape around the image is perfect too... not to mention your stunning colouring! Love how you've done the sentiment in the same shape inside.. and of course, the special fold!

Big hugs
Christine x

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!!!!!! oOoH my goodness, this is soooo GORGEOUS!! I love this stamp too .. definitely one of my faves and you've coloured it so AMAZING as always! I could pick out your card in a heartbeat even if it were within a sea of cards! Looooooove it so much!

I hope you're having a great week Sweetheart!

Much Love,
Elise

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card, the image is so cute and I love the colour scheme and layout.
Rebecca.

Mariane C said...

Awesome awesome and awesome :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautifully done, Dena! Sweet image and delightful sentiment on the inside...hugs...Barb

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous fresh colours go so well with that adorable image! xx

Alina said...

beautiful, Dena, lovely soft colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails