Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hopeful

Wow! Two post back to back I can't believe it! haha!

Well, today my card is for the Wee Wednesday inspiration post! Gotta love those cute Wee Stamps from Magnolia-licious!


Ok, so this is "Hopeful".  She is gorgeous!! I colored her with inktense pencils and the papers are YES!!!! the new Maja Designs, Coffee In The Arbor.  Aren't they soooo pretty?  While I was shopping at Live and Love Crafts I ordered the Stempleglede "Just A Note" stamps too.  I have been wanting those for so long and they are now available again.  I have all sorts of things on here....my friend got me the super pretty Joy Round Butterfly which are the butterfly die cuts.

 
Magnolia-licious now carries Wee StampsWild Rose Studio Stamps, CandiBeans and some Penny Black Stamps!
                 They are amazingly cute, fun to color and of course get crafty with!
I hope you will go check out the inspiration post for these sweet stamps.  Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Big hugs,  Dena

19 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Your card is so feminine and gorgeous! I love how you work with the Inktense pencils. Beautiful sentiment. I have ordered the Maja Paper...and I am patiently awaiting its arrival! LOL I am so glad I ordered it, I love it on your card!!!!

CountryTwinkle said...

Gorgeous card! I love your cards. You add so much detail I just love it.

Janie Printz said...

Simply beautiful Dena. I love those images so much & your wonderful coloring. Makes me want to run out & buy those Inktense pencils. Beautiful papers too.
Hugs, Janie

Christina C. said...

This is such a beautiful image and you did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing her! Love all the gorgeous details and the lovely papers!!!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Dena, so pretty.
Lorraine x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card, love the image and your coring, and choice of backing papers

hugs CAZ

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image, beautifully coloured. Gorgeous papers too. hugs, Carol S.xx

shelly glassic said...

This is beautiful! I love the coloring...just gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and soooo cute too.
luv
Debby

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, really pretty image and papers!
Rebecca.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous soft, feminine colours and embellies, Dena! Just stunning! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love this image she's so cute...I have joined your inspirational blog and hope you will pop over to join me and my fab candy sponsored by three awesome artists. I have had to close my previous blog due to a hacker...luv annie
The Journey is the Start

Elise said...

Oh yes Dena! This is just absolutely GORRRRGEOUS! Your soft and delicate colors takes my breath away .. and these papers go PERFECTLY with your work! sigh .. sooooo INCREDIBLY stunning .. I love Love Love this to bits .. as always!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend my dear!!! :)

Much Love,
Elise

Christine L said...

Ooooh absolutely BEAUTIFUL Dena... such delicate colours and colouring.. so perfect for this image! And oooooh yes, the Coffee in the Arbour papers.... I have them.... and all I can say again is OOOOOOOH! hehe!

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful card Dena !
Lovely pastel color design

Becky said...

Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment.

Delphine said...

Soooo gorgeous, Dena! Fantastic colouring and such beautiful details... SIGH;)! Hugs Delphine xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dena, this is so stunning! I love this image, but your colouring is what sets it apart. Just beautiful in those soft tones, love it! Lovely layout and papers too. Hugs, Wends x

Rachel said...

Very pretty cards Dena x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails