Monday, June 9, 2014

Pride and Joy


Hiya!  Thank you for coming to my blog today!

I showed you my card for my hubby the other day, now I have one for my Dad! This is "Pride and Joy" from Lili of the Valley.

I used the no line technique again and colored him with Inktense Pencils.  I used the paper pad called "Father Knows Best" and added the tags from the Tags Monsieur set.  I used some metal gears I got from Michaels and done!  I needed another flat card and think this will work just fine! My Dad will love it.

Just to mention, I have received several emails about doing an Inktense Video, and I really am thinking about it, but Summer is so chaotic, it may be a little later.  Thank you all for the kind words about my coloring with them! You guys are so sweet!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

Hugs, Dena

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is simply awesome hunny! Would never have thought about the no-lines technique with those pencils, it certainly doesn't work too well with DIs - might give it a try sometime. You are such an inspiration! Hugs xx

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card ...happy crafting ...x

Christine L said...

I'm sure your Dad will treasure this fabulous card Dena... I'm loving the no lines technique, and obviously saw your Inktense colouring in the flesh!! My pencils still sit on my desk waiting for me to use though.. I need to pluck up some courage!

And oooohhh Michaels brings back memories... you have such wonderful craft stores in the US.... I am in awe when I visit... I have to take an empty suitcase with me to bring back my buys!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine Dol said...

Wonderful card for your Father. I love how you do the no-line technique. You really do work any medium so well! Actually you work them to perfection!

Sheri said...

Such a darling card and so perfect for you lucky dad!!

Elise said...

HI Dena!!!!! :) Well OMG .. this is just so WAY COOL! Now I gotta tell you (I know .. I'm a broken record .. hehe!) .. but your colouring is A-MA-ZING! Wowwwww I'm blown to bits! And I LOOOVE your no-lines technique along with inktense! My colouring with Inktense just comes out "tense" .. ahahahahahah! :)

Wishing you a gorgeous day!

Much Love,
Elise

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Dena, and beautifully coloured as always.
Lorraine x

Guida Machado said...

Love your card, Dena :)
Hugs,
Guida

Guida Machado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card for a car loving guy, Dena! Love those gorgeous paper, that perfect image and of course your amazing colouring! Would be so grateful for a tutorial with Inktense pencils. I’ve had mine a while but I’m really struggling with them! It's a shame, I love them but they don't seem to love me!! :( xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

FAB CARD AGAIN, LOVE THE TAGS,AND COLOURS

HUGS CAZ

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A brilliant male card, I love those tags and the image is so lovely and beautifully coloured.
Rebecca.

saajap said...

Je trouve cette carte vraiment très belle et j'ai un coup de cœur pour ce petit chien.

shelly glassic said...

This is great! What a fun card for your dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails