Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hello and a very Happy Friday to you all! Any big plans for the weekend? I can honestly say that I'm excited that we don't HAVE to do anything this weekend.  We have moved kids the past few weekends and I am ready for a relaxing time with hubby!

My card today is using the adorable Tilda With Scarlet the Pig, it is from the Animals of the Year Collection at Magnolia-licious!  I have colored her with Inktense Pencils again.


So here's a few of the supplies I used:  Magnolia Doohickeys: Lovely Fence, Sweet Lovely Lace, and Peonies. Memory Box: Magic Flourish.  I also used some fun stuff from The Ribbon Girl: The pink lace and pearl trim. Paper is from Lili of the Valley: Shabby Shack and Simply Sophisticated Sentiment.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

Don't you love this sweet collection?  I love all the cute animals!

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Ohhhh this is so SWEET!!!
Perfect colouring as always and in the most beautiful shades.

Enjoy your weekend my lovely friend

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Dena, like the colour and your paper choice and the image is so sweet.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!Dena, this is so precious! Love your phenomenal coloring of this cute image! Love the gorgeous ribbon and all the other details!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. Love the image and all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

CountryTwinkle said...

Sweet card! I watched your vid on you tube using the colored pencils. Thanks for doing that video.

Christine L said...

Awwww such a cute little piggie on that fabulous image Dena... perfect colouring too as always! Your paper choice is just right... and I love that fabbie gathered ribbon!

Hugs
Christine x
PS,,, hope you enjoyed your quiet weekend!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Bonnie Weiss said...

She's adorable and so is Miss Tilda!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute image and I love the colours! Really beautiful embellishments too.
Rebecca.

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful soft colours and gorgeous details! This is stunning, Dena! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails