Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

Hey y'all! I'm back to share a sweet little sneak peek with you from Lili of the Valley!  As usual there are some darling little stamps in this collection!


This is "My Friend Snowman" colored with Inktense Pencils.  The papers are Maja Design.  I so didn't mean to cover up all the little mittens on the paper, sheesh! haha! That doily I stole from a restaurant was pretty big!  I used the Magnolia Doohicky Slender Firs for the trees.

Be sure to keep your eyes posted on the Ideas to Inspire for more inspiration with these new stamps created by the design team.  The stamps are coming out soon!  There are also some more fabulous products to be released.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

12 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Dena,
This is fab! Love the new images and it looks like we are in for some treats again from LOTV.
Hope you don't mind me asking but when you use the Inktense pencils what card stock do you use and do you use a water brush with the pencils .......do you take the ink directly from the pencil with the brush?
Thank you.
Hugs Sally xxx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card as always Dena... loving the little image... and those fabulous fir trees!

Hugs
Christine x

Louise said...

This is image is just the cutest, love it. Beautiful card
hugs Louise

Astrid said...

Lovely card Dena, and great papers from Maja.
Hugs Astrid

Christine Dol said...

Dena your card is FANTASTIC! I have feeling a little less then motivated to make cards lately, between summers arrival and no new stamps!!!LOL BUT.....now I am so motivated....I love that image and love that card!!!!

Laura said...

Oh, I just love this stamp! Your pretty card highlights it perfectly.

Hugs,
Laura C.

Jacee said...

How lovely Dena, super image, beautifully coloured and the doily looks so pretty.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Dena!!! gorgeous colouring!!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. I love the new image and gorgeous fir trees.
Lorraine x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Oh the cuteness never ends. This is fab. Love the image & those papers are perfect. Hope you're doing OK good bud.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Elise said...

HI Dena! Well oh my GOSH, this is GOR-GEOUS! I tell you .. your colouring is just INCREDIBLE! It's just pure perfection!

Now I about laughed out loud about you taking the doily from the restaurant because there were so many times I looked at our doilies "after the fact" that it's been wet by our cups and thought, "Gosh! These doilies are soooo pretty!" hahahahah!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend dear!

Much Love,
Elise

Christina C. said...

How did I miss this one???? Superb!!!! I had company for a week and not much time to check blogs. This is a gorgeous winter card. I haven't done one Christmas card yet....not looking good this year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails