Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Magnolia-licious Challenge


Hey y'all!! I wanted to do something a little different for this Magnolia-licious Challenge.  We're not using Tilda for this challenge, but using animals or accessories on your cards.  I have made a burlap canvas for my project.


I colored up the "Tilda and Edwin Tours".  I used a stencil with modeling past for the backgrounds and added a few metal pieces. 



I hope you will join this challenge, it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with when you can't use cutie Tilda!  Magnolia-licous has a huge selection of accessory stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Dena

10 comments:

Astrid said...

Beautiful image and beautiful card Dena, great.
Hugs Astrid

Suzi said...

Hi Dena, I've never seen this stamp before, it's fantabulous. Wonderful colouring and layout. Superb design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Martinas Welt said...

Really beuatiful...wow! Fantastic work!
Martina

Carol S. said...

Fantastic piece of artwork. Love it all!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. I love the stamp and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Another gorgeous card Dena and I just love that camper. It's super.
Hugs, Donna x

Elise said...

Dena!!!!!!! This is truly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I love the feel to your burlap canvas, and every single detail you've done is just beyond BEAUTIFUL! Love love LOOOOOVE your project!!!!!!

Super Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Christine L said...

Hi Dena..

Yes this is so very different for you.... but still just as stunning! The burlap suits the image so well...... and all the fabbie embellies and paints you've used go so well together!

Big hugs
Christine x

Christina C. said...

OMGosh, Dena, I almost missed this gorgeous canvas!!!!!I love, love it!! What great use of an accessory stamp....gorgeous! Love the burlap backdrop and brilliant design work!

Juls said...

This is just fabulous .... Inspirational :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails