Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Magnolia-licous - Christmas in July

Ok, so Christmas will be here before we know it right? Time to start working on those Christmas cards.  Why not start now by joining in the challenge at Magnolia-licious?

Here's my first card for the season using Tilda With Long Hair from the Christmas Story Collection.


I colored her with Inktense Pencils and added some Frantage.  The Doohickeys are called Slender Firs.

Our sponsor as always is the very generous Diana from Magnolia-licious Store who will be sending our lucky random winner a fabulous mystery package.


Don't forget to leave a comment here or on the main blog to be in with the chance to win another fabulous prize.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog today!!! Have a wonderful week!
 
Hugs, Dena
 

9 comments:

shelly glassic said...

OMGosh this is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing. I love it! What a special gift, to receive such a beautiful Christmas card.

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Beautiful card ♥

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Christine Dol said...

I tell ya, I would love to be on your Christmas card list! This is such a beauty! LOVE your colouring with the Inktense and love the layout of your card! Beautiful! I have to start mine too, because if you don't you get too busy and then have only a few done!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dena. pleasssssse, do not mention Christmas is around the corner, it freaks me out. LOL. We just had a week of warm weather here, and would enjoy more! although,time flies... I looooove your card, Tilda is magnificiently colored and the warmth of the inktense pigment is perfect with the vintage look of your paper. totally beautiful! A coup de coeur for me. xox

Jacee said...

So gorgeous! loving the papers and the image is so sweet, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. Tilda looks fab and I love the papers and layout. I need those slender fir dies, they look brilliant.
Lorraine x

Elise said...

Hi ya Dena!!!

Just so truly beyond GORGEOUSNESS my dear! I am in love with not only your paper selection, dies and details .. but as always .. your AMAZING colouring as well! Wow wow wow .. soooooo beyond beautiful Dena!

Sending Big Hugs,
Elise

Laura said...

This sweet Tilda is colored so beautifully! I love the look of these inktense pencils and must try them for myself. Gorgeous card.

Hugs,
Laura C.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely Christmas card and your colouring is breath-taking as always!
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails