Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Buggy Fun


Hey, hey! I'm back with a card for the challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge! The theme this time around is "Summer Buggy Fun".


I love when I get a chance to use some of my older stamps that I adore! I always thought she was so cute hanging out in the grass looking for bugs, just like I used to do as a kid, I know weird right haha!!  This is Explore Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow collection.

I colored her with Inktense Pencils and used some Maja Design papers with some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

We would love to see you join our challenge.  Here are a few details below:

You can color your Magnolia, Wee, & Wild Rose Studio images/projectsANY WAY YOU PLEASE BUT PROJECT MUST HAVE A BUG, BUTTERFLY OR INSECT of some sort in image or on project!
  So pick an image or two and have fun creating a project to join us with! 
...
RUNS THRU JULY 7th!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!!
 
Hugs, Dena

17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so pretty and beautifully coloured and designed. Just adore the cute image and the flower arrangement.Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely adorable Dena!

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhh, I love this Tilda and you colored her so beautifully! Awesome border and the loveliest details!!
Very impressive sewing...love those stitches!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and style, love the stitching always look great on a card...The Journey is the Start

Helga said...

Fantastic card, perfect made
Greetings from Austria
Helga

rosie said...

gorgeous card. love the stitching. fab colours x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. The image looks fab and I love the pretty edge die.
Nothing weird about looking for bugs in the garden, I do it with my children, it's amazing what you can find and they love it!!
Lorraine x

Elise said...

OOoh Dena! This is truly GORGEOUS! Can't tell you enough how much I love your colouring .. it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! And I love the border around your circle too .. soooo beautiful!

Hmmmm .. well .. let me tell you .. hahahaha! I was such a tomboy as a kid .. I collected squirmy things all the time! Worms, lizards, grasshoppers, caterpillars, butterflies, crickets .. totally loved it! Until ... well . you know what happened with the lizards tail. hahahahhaah!!!!!!!!! That about changed everything and freaked me out. LOL!

Hope you're having a lovely week!

Much Love,
Elise

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Dena! Love the effect you’ve achieved with the sky! xx

Christine L said...

Hi Dena...
I LOVE the little scene you've created here... I can just imaging you hunting for bugs when you were young! The colouring is so perfect - love the glow you've created in the sky.. and you've matched it all so well with the papers and flowers you've used. Stitching too.... altogether PERFECT!

Hugs
Christine
(who hasn't yet touched her Inktense pencils!)

britgirl58 said...

Lovely card, Dena. The image is just so cute. Your coloring, as always, is perfect!
I notice you are using your Inktense pencils often lately. Any chance of a tutorial?
Thank you, Julie

Janine - Ellabella said...

Oh my word, this is fabulous!! Your coloring is amazing!

Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTFUL Dena...I love the hint of pink in the sky!!! Your colouring as always is amazing!!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Dena.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful! I love the shape and the pretty border. Such a sweet Tilda too.
Rebecca.

Margot-craftcorner said...

Ohhh I love it :) beautiful card :) I love your colouring :)

shelly glassic said...

What a cute card! I love the offset circle within the circle and your coloring and embellishments are perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails