Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wee Wednesday Post

Today I want to share with you a cute little stamp from Wild Rose Studio that I got at Diana's store, Magnolia-licious.  This is called Bella With Flowers.

I decided to color a little bit different and use some Windsor and Newton watercolors. 


The papers are some very old Papermania - Blueberry Hill.  The colors worked great for me.  I used some gorgeous lace a friend bought me and sewed around all the edges. Done!  Gotta love the little elephant huh?!

Be sure to check out the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog for more inspiration using some of the stores various stamps!

Thank you for visiting!!!

Hugs, Dena

9 comments:

Jacee said...

So pretty, love the colour combo and the image is adorable, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Aartje said...

This is such a lovely card, love the cute image and the lace.
Hugs Aartje

Lorraine said...

This is soooo pretty Dena. Such a cute image, fab colouring and gorgeous papers.
Lorraine x

Christina C. said...

Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous no matter what medium you use.This image is so darn cute and I love the stunning papers and lace.
Beautiful, as always!

Elise said...

OoH Dena!!!!!! You got the watercolors!!! :) This is soooooo GORGEOUS! I don't know what "word" I'm looking for .. but it has such a feel to it that I just LOVE! Truly INCREDIBLE work my dear!

Hope you're having a beautiful week Sweetheart!

Much Love,
Elise

Christine L said...

Hi Dena...

This little elephant looks so good water-coloured... (he's cute anyway, but he just got a whole lot cuter!) Beautiful card.. loving the lace too!

Hugs
Christine x

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Dena.
I love the pastel colours and the little elephant is just the cutest.
Hugs, Donna x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous - the image is so beautifully coloured! The pretty lace makes a lovely addition.
Rebecca.

Norma Pechir-Holland said...

I love your card, the water color gives it another dimension.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails