Friday, August 8, 2014

A Time To Care

Hey you guys! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I have a card to share using one of the sweet new stamps that was just release from Lili of the Valley.  This is called "A Time To Care".  Oh how I adore her!!!
 
I decided to make a Triangle Joyfold Card since I haven't made one in so long.  If you want to follow the instructions they are on the link at LOTV.
 

Do you just love the new paper pads from LOTV as well?  I sure do since Nitwits are some of my fav!  This paper pad is called Snow Princess.  The colors are gorgeous! 

My card did no photograph well, the backing paper looks super bright but it really not.  It is a nice purple shade IRL haha!  I think it is the reflection of the inside papers or something, anyhow..... just ignore that haha.


I hope you have had a chance to check out all the new products at LOTV.  They always have something amazing!

Gotta run! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely beautiful! xx

Norma said...

Oh Dena, what a sweet image! Fab colouring as always--love the colours. Beautiful card design. Ooh those papers are gorgeous! Never made a triangle joyfold card--I'll put it on my to-do list.
Hugs,
Norma

Astrid said...

Wow Dena such a beautiful card
Hugs Astrid

Joey said...

Dena this is unbelievably beautiful, so sweet. Joey x

sueincanada said...

Great card. Love the design and the papers.

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Dena and love the shape - not tried this one before x Susan x

Christine L said...

What fabulous colours you've used of this beautiful card Dena.. I like that gorgeous new LOTV image - and wow to that fancy design fold!!

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. the stamp is adorable and I love the pretty papers and design.
Lorraine x

Joann Burton said...

Very lovely Dena. So soft and pretty. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Elise said...

HI Dena!!!!!! :) Oh yes I love your triangle joyfold card! And I love this little sweetie girl too, but especially how you've coloured her so soft .. she really does look like an Angel! Guess what? I'm working with the same color combo right now too! :) hehehe! This is truly GORGEOUS as always Dena and you know I LOVE it!!!

Hope you're having a beautiful week and had fun at Michaels! ;) hehehehehehe!

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous, with perfect colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! I love your fold card very much! and totally love this sweet image. Gorgeous coloring and most lovely decorative elements. have a gorgeous weekend Dena ! Hugs.

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! I love your fold card very much! and totally love this sweet image. Gorgeous coloring and most lovely decorative elements. have a gorgeous weekend Dena ! Hugs.

zunaira mehar said...

I will sincerely point out you actually come up with quite a few superb ideas and I will publish a variety of creative ideas to add in soon.
Cccam Server

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dena, what a beautiful card design. Love the crossover shape and that sweet image, so SO perfectly coloured. Divine hunny. Hugs, wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails