Friday, August 29, 2014

Believe in Your Dreams

Woo Hoo! I made the cover on the latest PaperCraft Inspirations magazine!  This is not the actual card on the cover but one of the others on the feature.  I haven't received my copy yet, but I can't wait to look through it and see all the ideas!
 
This is Annabel Music to My Ears from Lili of the Valley.  All the Annabel little girls are so stinkin cute!!!!!
 

I made a card with a large tag on the inside. I colored her with my Inktense again and the papers are Maja Designs! I used the Vintage Labels - Just to Say on the outside and Quotables - Go For It on the inside.


As I was making the card, I was thinking of my son Wade whose band has been signed with a record label and they are about to release the album.  I have unsettling feelings about all of it even though I know it is his dream.  We will see how it all goes.  I just need him to concentrate on finishing college.

 
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today! I truly appreciate all of you!
 
Big hugs and have a most wonderful day!
 
Dena

9 comments:

Dortesjs said...

aww this card is adorable, love your colouring and the image

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the zingy colour combo Dena. Gorgeous card hun and the tag finishes is beautifully. Hugs, Wends x

Elaine said...

Ooooo this is so beautiful!! I have those papers too (now ain't that a shocker!)
Congrats to Wade and the band for the record deal but sure, finishing college is so important. He'll knuckle down and do it, I know he will.

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. The image is adorable and I love the pretty papers and embellies.
Lorraine x

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!! Wahoooo! A HUGE Congratulations to you! Very very well deserved!!!

oooH I can't even begin to tell you how GORGEOUS this is! I so love this color combo and these papers are so BEAUTIFUL placed together!

Also, a HUGE Congratulations to Wade and his band!!!

Wishing you and Tom a beautiful weekend!

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Hi Dena, such a pretty card, love this LOTV image and the lovely papers you have used.
Chris xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the pretty papers.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! I love these papers and the image is adorable - incredible colouring! Love the border too.
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails