Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pink Lemonade Tilda

 
Well, hello there! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
 
My new card is for the Magnolia-licious Challenge - Frilly, Lacy and Feminine! Go ahead and break out your lace and sparkly items for this one.
 
I used the Pink Lemonade Tilda from the Pink Lemonade collection.  I thought she was adorable!  I colored her with Intense Pencils as usual.
 

Here's a little close-up of Tilda.  I really like the yellow and pinkish color together so I had to use the new papers from Maja Designs that I got from Live and Love Crafts.  I have added all sorts of fun girly frilly items to my card like the pink seam binding and the sparkly button I got from The Ribbon Girl.  The die underneath the flowers is a Memory Box die called Fauntleroy Crest.  Magnolia-licious has tons of these pretty dies and she just added a bunch more!! Go check it out.



Check out the NEW stock of Memory Box, Marianne Design and Tattered Lace Dies carried in the store. Pre-order yours now; these have been reduced by 25%.

The theme for this new kit is OH LA-LA!
 
I hope you will join our challenge this time around.  Be sure to go see all the wonderful samples from my talented teammates!
 
Thanks again for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Louise said...

Gorgeous Dena, love the color combo as well and such pretty papers
hugs Louise

Christine Dol said...

Oh she is so cute!!!!! I love your summery card Dena!!!!!

Elaine said...

Ohhhhhh my goodness! What a glorious feast for my eyes this is!
Your colouring is amazing and I agree, the hot pink and lemon shades go together so beautifully.
Love love love this ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Jane said...

She is adorable, I have loaded a card with her today too! Jane x

chelaine Wenham said...

Beautiful Dena, love the pink and yellow. So sweet.

Francy said...

This card is fantastic, I love all embellishments and details.
Francy

Donna said...

Just perfect Dena!
I adore this image and your choice of colours look so very pretty along with the beautiful detail.
Hugs, Donna xx

Christina C. said...

OMG, Dena, I adore your coloring of this cute Tilda! Your card is a visual delight!!!!!!!Beautiful flowers and lace and the die behind Tilda is stunning!

Elise said...

Dena!!! Wow wow wow .. I am so blown away by your AMAZING colouring! This is just truly GORGEOUS beyond words and these colors are yummmmmmy! sigh .. I so love love love it!

Sending Big Big Hugs to you!
Elise

Norma said...

Exquisite, Dena! Really loving your Inktense Pencil colouring--just fabulous.
Hugs,
Norma

Helga said...

Really a gorgeous summercard !
Wonderful designed !
Hugs Helga

Beth Brovold said...

OH WOW, WOW Dena!! Simply breathtaking!!!
Take care,
Beth

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Dena.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Hi to my lovely Texan friend..

What a fabulous card... the colours go together so perfectly and look so good... and of course your layout and design... perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

Cloud's said...

Beautiful card. Love the mix and match in the card. Lovely image and creative ideas for card making.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that colour combo Dena. So soft and pretty. Gorgeous card design and so many lovely elements to it. Hugs, Wends x

Asas à imaginação said...

Dena...estou encantada com seu cartão, é tão lindo, tão delicado, tão doce! Cores adoráveis, detalhes preciosos e esta Tilda ficou um sonho!
Agradeço muito pela inspiração!!!
Abraços,
Marlei
Brasil

JenniferD said...

She is just Fabulous. Looooove your choice of colours and papers. Enjoy your Weekend

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely card, this is such a fun Tilda! Love your pretty embellishments.
Rebecca.

Emilie said...

Adoreble card! Love the colours!
Hugs Emilie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails