Friday, September 5, 2014

NEW!! LOTV Sneak Peek!

Alrighty folks! You have been asking for Halloween stamps for a while now and LOTV has it!!!! Looky here at this super cute stamp! These stamps will be released soon.


So sweet and innocent, like all Lili of the Valley Stamps!

I colored this one with distress inks and used the papers pads Father Knows Best and Snow Princess!  The tag is from the Christmas Sentiment Tags and I used the blank one.  In order to get the checkered pattern around the edge, I used striped black and white paper and just allowed a little bit to show around the edges, kinda Mary Englebright looking huh?

Well, the design team will be sharing more soon for the next release and let me tell ya, you won't be disappointed, these are adorable!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,  Dena

8 comments:

Astrid said...

Its gorgeous Dena, lovely stamp and great colours.
Hugs Astrid

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dena! isn't she sweet! Love your layout and gorgeous colors. the sewing does such a pretty finishing touch! your coloring brings to life this cutie! Hugs.

Elise said...

HI ya Dena!!! OoH my goodness, yes! This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! I totally love Halloween things too, and this just melts my heart! This certainly does have that Mary E. feel to it with the stripes around the edges .. I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

ps .. And yes .. I basically used the SAME colors as this Dena! LOL!!! We're on a roll! ;)

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cute Halloween card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so cute Dena. Love this new image and your papers and layout are fav. That tag is too cute too! Hugs, Wends x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Dena.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Becky said...

This is so cute Dena~

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely adorable! I never would have thought to put these papers together - they look brilliant. Your colouring is incredible, as always.
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails