Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sad To See You Go!


Hey there! I hope everyone is doing well!

Today's card is for the Magnolia-licious Challenges currently going on with the theme "Monochromatic".  This challenge will run until October 13, so pick a color, stick with it and you will have a chance to win a Special Surprise Package from Magnolia-licious.


My neighbor is moving next month and I am just sick! I love all my neighbors!  She is actually moving to my hubby's home town an hour and a half away, so at least I know where she is going and can go visit.  Rambo loves her and we call her the Dog Whisperer on our street haha! All dogs love her!!!  I am having a little going away party for her and so I made this card especially for her.

I made my card with my dear friend Elaine's style in mind! I love how her cards come together, she uses a very clean but beautiful style.  Thanks for the inspiration Elaine!  My papers are from a dear friend in the UK and they are Pion Designs.  I stayed with the slate blue color for my monochromatic but since there is so much cream it is like two colors ooops! The stamp is called Farewell Tilda from the Bon Voyage Collection.  I colored Tilda with Inktense Pencils.

Leave us a comment on any of the DT's blogs and /or the Challenge blog during any of the Magnolia-licious posts for a chance to win a weekly prize.  The winner is announced every week during the "W"ednesday post.  The more you comment on all the posts the better your chances to win.



Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by my blog!

Hugs, Dena

17 comments:

Christina C. said...

Oh, Dena, this cute Maggie is one of my favorites and you did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing her! Looove the gorgeous papers, beautiful lace and super cute bow! Your neighbor is lucky to receive this gorgeous card!

Elaine said...

Stunning!!

Everything you touch turns to gold Missy! I love your style, whether it's a cleaner style or packed full of pretty embellies, and your colouring is always amazing (and PERFECT!)

You only got one thing wrong..it's me that takes the inspiration from you ♥

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Beth Brovold said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Dena!! I'm sure that you neighbor will treasure this wonderful card always!! Elaine's comment above is SO TRUE!!
Take care,
Beth

cebelica said...

This is very beautiful. I like the elegant look!
Hugs! xx

Juls said...

Sooooo cute!! Hugs Juls :-) xx

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Dean, oh my but I love that beautiful lace you've used on this card! Really set the theme for the feminine pretty card. You kept it so soft with your coloring and accessories. Hugs...Barb

Suzi said...

This is so adorable Dena, fabulous design and colouring. A beautifully presented project.
Hugs Suzi

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Dena. The colours are lovely and that bow is to die for!
Your neighbour will love it.
Hugs, Donna xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dena! how stylish is your card! absolutely beautiful. Love this cute Tilda, your coloring is just awesome. have a nice day! hugs.

Christine L said...

Oh WOW Dena... this is a STUNNER!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, elegant layout! Gorgeous! xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper and colors.So very pretty
hugs Louise

JoanneO said...

I love the colors and your coloring on this card. It is just beautiful.

Elise said...

Awwww Dena!!! :( I'm so sorry to hear that your neighbor will be moving .. I know how close all of you are!! I hope you'll still get to visit one another often!

Well, I know she's going to be so touched receiving this GORGEOUS card from you! Absolutely LOVE the style of this (both you AND Elaine are beyond FABULOUSNESS!!!!!) .. and you've chosen the most PERFECT beautiful papers & stamp to go with it!!!

Sending you the BIGGEST of warm hugs and Love,
Elise

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

So adorable ♥ I love the details and the bow. So nice to see what you come up with :)
Hug Elin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh wow, I LOVE that lace, sumptuous!! The pretty organza ribbon is gorgeous too. I LOVE the colour. Love the papers too Dena. Fabulous card. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! Such a sweet image and elegant design!
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails