Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"W"ednesday Post at Magnolia-licious

Oh gosh! Do you ever "think" you posted something only to realize you never did it in the first place? Yikes! That's me today.  I thought I scheduled this post late last week.  Oh well, better late than never right?

This is a little card I made for the "W"ednesday Inspirational post at Magnolia-licious!  I absolutely LOVE using Sylvia Zet's Wee stamps, they are so adorable.  This one is "Fluffy on the Lily".  This cutie is available at Magnolia-licious right now! Isn't he cute doing the splits on the stem? haha! Hence the reason I had to put "Hang in there" for the sentiment.


I colored this little squirrel up with Inktense Pencils and added "fur" with Prismacolor Pencils for a little more detail.  My papers are Maja Designs and the lovely lace is from a dear friend.

You can see the "Whimsical Flourish" by Memory Box that I used with my flowers.  Those swirls are so handy.  I can totally see them with the snowflakes for Christmas cards.

My vintage seam binding and sparkly button are from The Ribbon Girl!

Be sure to check out the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog for more inspirations from the talented Norma!!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Dena, sweet image.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna said...

Hi Dena and wow!!! I love your gorgeous creation and the image is so sweet. I love Silvia Z's stamps too.
Hugs, Donna xx

Natalia Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful, adorable image x

Elise said...

heheheh .. well .. yesterday I had a problem where I "thought" I scheduled my post .. and it posted anyway! LOL!

Dena, I love this little cutie and I didn't see the splits until you mentioned it .. soooooooo CUTE! And omg .. I love how you coloured his fur!!!!!! You're AMAZING Sweetie!

Hope you're getting settled in and catching up on some rest! ;)

Much Love,
Elise

Lorraine said...

This is so cute Dena. I love the beautifully coloured squirrel and all the pretty flowers and swirls.
Lorraine x

Danielle Champagne said...

Lovely Dena, this image is so precious. Love your delicate coloring, gorgeous elements. Hugs.

Becky said...

Fabulous card Dena! I love this image, must put this on my wish list :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, such a gorgeous card. I really love how you colored Fluffy's tail and all the embellies.

Juls said...

Awhhhhhh this is so cute!! Hugs Juls xx

Hanny said...

Wow, this is stunning (as usual) just love your colouring and all the nice details.
Hugs from the Netherlands,
liefs Hanny♥,
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Christine L said...

What an adorable little squirrel Dena... and your colouring of him is FABULOUS! Gorgeous paper choice too, and the embellies and bow finish it off perfectly.

Hugs
Christine x

Guida Machado said...

So cute, Dena...
Hugs,
Guida

Annette said...

Oh Dena, this is simply stunning. Your colouring is amazing. I love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

stephanne said...

Awwwww I love this image and your coloring is fabulous, cute fur!!! The splits, I never noticed that!! Gorgeous work!!
hugs, stephanne

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Dena! I love this Wee stamps image and your colouring is fabulous. Beautiful papers and layout too. Hugs, Wends x

cebelica said...

Awww, such a sweet card. I love this little fella!
Hugs! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous, what an adorable image! Your embellishments are so pretty too.
Rebecca.

Niki Estes said...

Just adorable! Every time I see your cards, I want to try distress inks. I bought the supplies, but that's as far as it went. Your cards are always so pretty, Dena!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails