Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sneak Peek!

Hey there everyone! I showing you a sneak peek for Lili of the Valley today!

I have kept this rather simple, but I adore the darling papers called "Country Meadow" from LOTV to go with the little bunny.  This stamp reminds me of the phrase "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be".  Did you all read that book to your babies like I did? Awe, makes me cry every time I read it.


These stamps will be release very soon so stay tuned.  There are lots more sweet stamps as you would expect from LOTV.  Be sure to keep checking the DT's blogs for more sneak peek.  You can also look on the side of my blog for direct links to their site.

Thank you so much for coming by my blog!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

Christine L said...

So very pretty Dena and perfectly pink (which you know I have a slight love of!!) Your design and colouring are perfect - I love those papers too.. It's just a GORGEOUSLY CUTE card to welcome a new baby... fabulous!

Hope you're well..
Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is too cute Dena, and stunning work as always hun. Love it. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What andarling stamp and a very cute card. I have the elephant on my blog today

Midwife Jem said...

This is so cute! I never know which ones to choose when the new ones come out.........

Guida Machado said...

Oooooohhh...Another one, so cute...
Beautiful card, Dena.
Hugs,
Guida

Astrid said...

Beautiful Dena, sooo Sweet.
Hugs Astrid

Annette said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Becky said...

OHHHH, this is so cute!

Linda said...

Super sweet image and colouring, an adorable card in every way :) xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful card, lovely papers.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Elise said...

Awwwww! Dena .. this is just the most DARLING & ADORABLE card!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo SWEET! You know .. I don't think I ever heard that book before? Hmmmm .. where have I been?! hehe!

Well, I LOVE your sneak peek and I can't wait to see more from you Dena!!! You know how much I just am bonkers over your work!

Much Love,
Elise

Marjorie said...

Awh! This is is soooo cute Dena... such a sweet image .. great papers you have chosen, love it!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

And while I'm here... this is super sweet! Hugs, Lesley

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so adorable! Such pretty papers and gorgeous colouring.
Rebecca.
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails