Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"W"ednesday Inspiration Post

Hey there girls! How are you doing? Is anybody counting down the days till Christmas? Yikes! I really need to get started on some cards.

It's my turn to share a "W"ednesday post for Magnolia-licious so here's one to start off Christmas! This is "Hanging Gifts" by Wild Rose Studios.  You can find her here at Magnolia-licious.  It just reminds me of Holly Hobbie and I totally adored Holly Hobbie!!! 


I colored her with distress inks and used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in the corner.  The die at the bottom is a Doohickey die called Christmas Lace and the leaf is Doohickey Cozy Fern and Snowflake.

For a chance to win the weekly "Leave a Comment" Surprise Package all you have to do is:

1.  Leave a comment on any of the posts ion the Challenge Blog.

2.  Leave a comment on any of the DT's blog post for that week.

3.  The more posts you comment on the better you chances to win.  Like us on Facebook at Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page.
 

 
I hope you guys have a marvelous Wednesday!!!  Thank you ever so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Dena
 




16 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

This is adorable, Dena. I love how you colored your image. I remember Holly Hobby which definitely tells my age. LOL Darling card, my friend.
Hugz,
Cath

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Totally sweet. I love the flowers and snowflake charm.

Ageeth Holster said...

Wauw! Beautiful!!!!
Hugs Ageeth

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous! xx

Christine Dol said...

Dena, your card is perfect! I used to have a holly hobby doll! Your so right...she looks like her! You do such beautiful work!

Danielle Champagne said...

How sweet is your card Dena, no I am not counting the days... but I got my hat and scarf on, and boots!!! the white stuff is around the corner. Love the embroidered ribbon your used, and your image is darling. Hugs.

yvon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the tree and offcourse all the other stuff.
Beautiful card.
Hugs, Yvon

Christina C. said...

Oh my, Dena, this is simply breathtaking! Love the papers, the embroidered ribbon and all the other luscious embellishments! The image is so pretty and colored magnificently, as always!

Elise said...

Dena!!!!!! I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again .. this is AMAZING!!!!!! I love love love this image and the way you've coloured this! Wowww .. I am floored! Good gracious .. it's beyond GORGEOUSNESS!

Hope you're having a beautiful week Sweetheart!

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Ooh Dena, your colouring of this is sooo beautiful - and the shading around the image too! She reminds me of Hollie Hobbie too.. it really is a superb image and you've got the depth of the red close to her fur so perfect... I just love this card!

Hugs
Christine x

Shazza said...

Dena this is just adorable x

Crissy Armstrong said...

You're so good at this! I love the soft greys in the background, they make the image really pop. Gorgeous card in every way!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Dena, stunning colouring of this gorgeous image.. lovely design too:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is divine colouring, Dena. These images are so pretty (I was a big fag of Holly Hobby too) but they are very small and the detail in them is tiny so they must be tricky to colour. Love your doily and lacey trim too! Hugs, Lesley

Juls said...

This is stunning :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails