Monday, December 1, 2014

Birthday Card For My Daughter!

Hello, I hope everyone is not too stuffed from Thanksgiving! We had a little crowd at our house and lots of wonderful food! We had an extra kitty (my grandkitty) and 2 extra pups, it was a bit like a zoo haha!  Now it's time to get all the Christmas decorations up and ready for everyone coming back over for Christmas and we'll do it all over again haha!!! I am very thankful for the family that I have though. 

My daughter had her birthday on Nov. 20th and turned 25!!! Yes, you heard me right, she is a quarter of a century, as I like to tease her haha!

I had bought this cute CC Designs stamp when she graduated from nursing school and now she will be getting variations of this card all the time now that I have the stamp haha!  So here is her birthday card!


Hee hee, isn't she a cutie!?  As I have said before she works in the cardiac ICU unit of St. Lukes at our Medical Center.  They wear turquoise blue scrubs on her unit, so I colored her to that effect.  I colored her with distress inks and used the Pastel Dreams paper pad from LOTV.

Here's a picture of my grandkitty.  This is Wade and his girlfriend's kitty.  She was having a ball, literally,  as I decorated the Christmas tree!  I will have to put the finishing touches on when she leaves because I don't want her playing with the really old glass ornaments from my Grandmaw haha!



Have a wonderful day you guys and give your kiddos a squeeze just because!!!!!!!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

annemarie said...

happy birthday to your daughter.
It's a really gorgeous card and the image is soo cute.
great colors!!

hugs Annemarie

Christine L said...

Belated birthday wishes for your lovely daughter Dena, I'm sure she adored this fabulous card.. which as always, is coloured so beautifully! I'm loving that turquoise and pink mix!

Glad you had a lovely family Thanksgiving.. and I love your photo... that little kitty certainly looks transfixed by the bauble!

Hugs
Christine x

sueincanada said...

Cute card and I am sure your daughter loved it.

Maryann Laursen said...

Gorgeous card and what a beautiful cat too.

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Dena!

Jacee said...

Beautiful card, great design, love it!

Your kitty is just the sweetest, a lovely photo

hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. The image looks fab and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday.
Lorraine x

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card Dena, just love the colours!
Helen x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Dena. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.

Deborah A

Danielle Champagne said...

ABsolutely gorgeous Dena. so very feminine, cute image too! love the personalized sentiment. wish the best for Alyssa! she is the same age as my son! Hugs.

Bunny said...

This is such a cute card.

Christine Dol said...

What a beautiful thoughtful card Dena! Your daughter will love it for sure! LOVE the kitty too!

Juls said...

This is just too gorgeous, love it!! Hugs Juls

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card - such pretty colours! And what a gorgeous cat :)
Rebecca.
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is SO cute Dena! Your daughter is sure to LOVE it! Hope she's enjoying her nursing career. I loved my nursing days. I was actually popping in to wish you a Happy New Year hunny and also to invite you to join in a 'one off' little challenge I'm running on my blog. It's a 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge. So a fun way to showcase your gorgeous crafty skills of the past year and be in to win a lil' blog candy too. Hope you'll come join in. Big hugs, Wends xxx (http://craftykiwimama.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/happy-new-year.html)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails