Friday, December 18, 2015

Hey Little Birdie

Hello there!  Everyone ready for Christmas?  Seems like it comes around so fast even though all the retail merchandisers put stuff out before Halloween haha!  I figured I better hurry and show you guys this card I made before Christmas passes me by.

I used this Sugar Nellie stamp called Hey Little Birdie.  These are just the sweetest!  I left it pretty simple and threw on a couple new dies I got from CC Designs when they were on sale.


She is colored with distress inks and there is a bit of Frantage around the image.  Nothing fancy, but she is just the cutest (ok I know I say that about all my stamps haha).

Have a blessed day and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dena

12 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful card Dena, such a pretty image and I love the colors
Merry Christmas

sueincanada said...

Adorable. Love the image and the colours used. Have a Merry Christmas.

Rita H said...

The card is absolutely stunning, Love the pinks and blues. Where do you find the Frantage. None of the craft stores I've checked at know what it is.

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Alina said...

wonderful, Dena, how nice that you're back with your beautiful projects!

Lorraine said...

I love the sugar nellie fairies and this one looks fabulous, love those pretty papers too.
Happy Christmas Dena, and hope you have a fantastic 2016.
Lorraine x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dena, such a gorgeous card. I love love the simple style, especially since I was having issued with inspiration! your post came right on time to rescue me! thank you. Very sweet image, beautiful paper, and yes, I loooove those icicles! Wish you a beautiful holiday season. Hugs.

Elise said...

Hello my Dear Dena! ooOh .. this is truly GORGEOUS! I so love your colouring .. so soft and dainty .. everything is just so beautiful to look at and admire!

ps .. I know it about the stores! Good golly, i went into HL the other day to get Bodhi a frame .. and they already are taking away the Christmas stuff and putting in all the spring things! Whaaaaat?! hehe!

Big hugs to you my sweetie!
Elise

Deborah said...

Such a beautiful card.
Deborah A

Juls said...

So so utterly gorgeous xx

Beth Brovold said...

Hi there Dena!!

Sorry I haven't gotten around to commenting before this...it was a crazy busy Holiday Season!! I hope that you and yours enjoyed spending time together!!!

Dena I've missed your GORGEOUS cards...as always you colour like a DREAM!! Such a STUNNING card!

Wishing you an AMAZING New Year!!

Take care,
Beth

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beyond gorgeous Dena! I so thought I'd already left you some love on this one! Happy to do it again though! Love the frantage and that sweet Sugar Nellie fairy. Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails