Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Card Time!

Well hello there!  I'm back after a loooooong break to make a few Christmas cards.  I might actually get 5 done! Woo hoo! That would be an amazing achievement for me.

I was cataloging my Lili of the Valley stamps the other day and low and behold I found the most adorable stamps that I haven't ever had a chance to play with.  This is one of them called Collecting the Tree.  Unfortunately I couldn't find it on their website, so it must be retired.  It reminds me of the Coca Cola polar bear.  So adorable right?

I decided to create some of the neat multi-fold cards that Norma creates.  I love making these types of cards, and she gives me oodles of inspiration.  Please pay her blog a visit and do some ooh-ing and ahh-ing yourself.

This card is called a Lever Card and Norma's instructions are HERE.




Okie dokie, that's it for me today.  I am working on a Peek-a-boo card that will be done in just a few days!

Thank you for stopping by today, I know I have been gone so very long!

Hugs to you all!

Dena

15 comments:

Elise said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG Dena! Wowwwww .. this is AMAZING! I was wondering what you meant on FB when you mentioned this was a multi fold card. My word, this is INCREDIBLY gorgeous! And your colouring .. can I just say? I'm in love! Yup .. this does remind me of the coca cola bears .. hehehe! I'm not sure if I ever saw this one .. and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Hope you had a great day my beautiful friend!

Love & hugs,
Elise

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Dena. Love the fab stamp and brilliant design.
Love it.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gosh this brings back memories from around 10 or 11 years ago, I used to make these cards. There was even a template for it and I know I have in a file somewhere. Used to love making them and your gorgeous card tells me I have to find it. I am also lucky enough to have this stamp too. Thank you for this stunning card that is brilliant and inspiring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

sueincanada said...

What a wonderful surprise to see a post from you. Love your card and the coloring is great.

CaroleAnn said...

Oh my goodness!! This is eye candy for a cardmaker for sure!!! I loved it and that image is too darn cute. Love your coloring and design!! Glad you are back - I am so behind on my cards, I have just decided they will go out after Christmas!!! Next year!!! LOL Hugs

Denimo said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!! So glad you'll be sharing some Christmas cheer for us. Thank you!

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card, love those bears, and your colouring is so sweet. You are brave tackling fancy folds, I usually think it's a good idea and then.....run away screaming lol! :) xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful.

Chris said...

Precious! I love the "lightness" of the design. The card doesn't look heavy. The fold is wonderful. Someday, I'll give it a try, too. The bears look great and perfectly colored.
XO,
Chris

BevVW said...

This card is so very cute! I will have to work some shaped cards. Thank you for sharing, I love it!

Tracy said...

So wonderful to see your work again Dena. Fun card design and hats off to your coloring skills as always. Hugs!

Christine Dol said...

Oh Dena....it was such a treat to see you post a card...and of course...absolutely gorgeous! I have missed your work so much!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Dena!! Your colouring is breathtaking...what a fabulous style card!
Take care,
Beth

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dena! You're back!! So lovely to see some Christmas cards from you. I love the card design you've used and yes, that stamp needs to be seen. It's gorgeous! Your colouring as always is flawless and beautiful. Lovely to see you creating again. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

linda said...

such a lovely card design, the image couldn't be more adorable and it's beautifully coloured!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails